FREE SHIPPING $89+ use coupon code freeship89*
applicable to Standard US shipping for 48 contiguous states. Restrictions may apply.
Criss Cross Paper Lanterns FLASH SALE!!! No coupon code Required. SHOP NOW!
Face Masks and Face Shields
- DFM100004Price : $0.25
- DFM300003Price : $2.49out of stock
5 Benefits of Wearing Face Masks and Face Shields
Taking care of yourself and staying protected during this pandemic can be as simple as enforcing social distance, sanitizing, and wearing gear such as face masks and shields. Here are five benefits of wearing a face mask and shield.
Reasons to Invest in Face Masks and Shields
During this pandemic, face masks and shields keep you protected and secure from coming in contact with the virus. Furthermore, it makes it easy to carry out everyday activities without jeopardizing your safety. Face masks allow a certain degree of freedom, enabling one to attend, host, and participate in public or social events, such as hosting a small social gathering during COVID-19, a private celebration, or a picnic with a few friends and family.
Benefits of Face Masks and Face Shields
1. Face shields are easy to clean – Face shields are reusable, and cleaning them is straightforward, especially the plastic face shields. You can opt to use a disinfectant spray and a cloth to wipe the screen layers gently.
2. It is easier to speak – When a person wears a cloth face covering, it can be difficult to read his or her facial expressions and lips. Face shields offer a transparent screen that keeps your mouth visible, allowing you to communicate with people who may be having a difficult time hearing you audibly.
3. There is more air filtration – Face masks, such as the N-95 variants, filter out any dust and debris in the air coming through the cover, thus purifying your air to some degree. In a medical situation, where one is exposed to infectious diseases, a face mask offers protection and makes breathing easier around symptomatic patients and people.
4. Face shields cover your entire face – While face masks cover certain vital areas of your face, such as your nose and mouth, a face shield offers full protection and adequately fills the entire face, preventing organic matter like saliva from getting in contact with your eyes and face.
5. It is lightweight – Face masks are natural on the face; they don't strain your neck when worn. Furthermore, they are light and can be taken anywhere easily.
It is imperative to stay protected from getting contaminated during the COVID-19 pandemic. By wearing a face shield or mask, you help protect yourself and those around you.